Monday, August 24, 2009

Long time comming


I haven't posted in sooo long so here's a little something I want to share. I finally painted the caricature of my family I started way back.
I worked with digital leisure this summer on a cool project that has to do with video games and classical animation. After that was done I moved on and met a very talented Italian artist Daniele Procacci. Born and raised in Italy he also went to Sheridan and graduated in 2001. I've been collaborating with him on an awesome project he's developing with the support from the Italian Consulate in Toronto and other investors. It's a comic/graphic novel that illustrates the millions of difficulties that immigrants have to face to be able to start over. Daniele and I get along very well because we both love the Renaissance era. We will probably be working together in the future on something amazing we put together.

No comments: